all in
疲乏到极点
2026-05-05 13:29 浏览次数 15
疲乏到极点
"was all in at the end of the day"
"so beat I could flop down and go to sleep anywhere"
"bushed after all that exercise"
"I'm dead after that long trip"
All alone in desperation孤单地在绝望之中
All-in prices总价格报价
All are in disorder一切都是零乱的
All l in rate总运费率
All dressed in white一身洁白
All-in cost总费用
If you had twenty mediation flow components, you can now choose to deploy them all in one single module, rather than needing twenty.
如果您有二十个中介流组件,现在可以选择将它们全都部署在单个模块中,而不是需要二十个模块。
You can「t keep your books all in one place.
你无法把所有的电子书收在一个地方。
But have you ever stopped to think that we as the human race are all in the same boat?
然而你是否曾经停下来想过,我们,作为人类都蹲在同一条船上?
We are all in the same boat; a hole at one end will sink us all.
我们同乘一艘船;任何一端出现漏洞,我们都将一起下沉。
I cannot take you all in my arms instead I would like to embrace your generals.
我不能拥抱你们所有的人,但我要拥抱你们的将军。
Li has a team of four, all in their early 20s.
李雄飞有一个四人小团队,年龄都在20岁出头。
Tasks, Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Files all in one place.
任务、日历、联系人、笔记和文件都在同一个地方。
Learn to note, to record things rather than keep it all in your head or on scraps of paper.
学着做一些记录,用笔记录下来,而不是把所有的东西都记在脑子里或是零零碎碎的纸片上。
The updated sync interface has a unified appearance that shows you synchronization progress, status, and any errors that may have occurred during synchronization — all in one place.
更新的同步界面有统一的外观展现同步进度、同步状态和同步期间发生的任何错误信息——全部在这里展现。
The common functionality is all in a single class.
常见的功能在单一类中就都包括了。
I thought the point was that we were all in this together.
她为一代妇女代言说,「我认为重点是我们在此欢聚一堂。」
Fifteen world records have been set so far in Rome but not all in the new generation of suits.
目前在罗马已经刷新了十五项世界纪录,但并不都是穿着新型泳衣创造的。
Are the problems all in the Southeast?
问题是否都处在东南方?
Daniel: Why are they all in glass boxes?
丹尼尔:为什么它们都被装在玻璃瓶里呢?
He joked that I should throw it all in the trash because of what we would unleash.
他开玩笑说,考虑到我们要激发出来的后果,我应该把这种病毒全部扔进垃圾桶。
When you finally make it back to your home computer, you can see it all in one place - this is the big takeaway.
当你最终又回到家里的电脑上时,你会发现所有这一切都在同一个地方——这才是最让人吃惊的。
It」s all in those side effects I mentioned.
其实都在那些我提到的副作用当中。
Instead of flying off the handle every time something bad happens, you could take it all in stride.
在糟糕的事情发生后,不必每一次都停下来处理它,你可以大步前进将其抛在脑后。
Here's my take: if you move at all in the night you might end up wrestling the body pillow every time you turn.
这里是我采用的方法:如果你整夜都在动,每次你翻身的时候就可能以与靠枕的斗争结束。
If you have emails or memos to write, do them all in one go.
如果你有电子邮件或者备忘录可以写写,就一口气全部做了。
Since then, there have been another ten outbreaks, all in Australia, and three involving human cases.
自那时以来,又发生过十次疫情,全部在澳大利亚,其中三次有人类病例。
He painted human heads, scenes from nature, or ordinary objects all in the same way: as if their shapes were the one important thing about them.
无论是人物头像,还是自然景观或普通物体,他都以同样的方式去表现,好像这些事物最重要的就是形状。
Finally, the server sends the result back to the client and upon receiving the results, can then visualize the update — all in much less than a 60th of a second.
最后,服务器将结果发送回客户机;客户机接收结果之后,就可以用图形显示更新——所有这些步骤要在60分之一秒内完成。
Some examined course modules separately, others all in one go.
一些经过审查的课程单独成立,其他都是一气呵成。