- but i try to be close to her. - 但是我会努力站在她身边。 
- i thought we should try to find out what home prices have done. - 我认为我们应该试着了解,房屋价格走向的真实情况 
- if not, try to transform the filter to one that equivalent but more efficient. - 如果不是,那么您可以试着将筛选转化为更加有效的替代品。 
- i try to help them. - 我试着帮助他们。 
- so, if i try to form a parallelepiped with these three sides, and p is not in the plane, then it will have some volume. - 所以如果我试着用这三边构成一个平行六面体,如果点p不在这个平面内,这个平行六面体就会有体积。 
- try to do only one thing at a time. - 尝试在一段时间只做一件事。 
- fill the space between now and then: once you have your fixture time, try to recall all the things you did and places you went after that right up until now. - 把从那个时间到现在为止的场景都填满:一旦你确定了一个时间,试着回想起从那个时刻起你做的所有的事和去过的地方。 
- i try to throw in at least one” he or she” in recognition of this. - 认识到这一点之后,我试着写下至少一个的「他或她」。 
- try to ask others if there is anything that you can do to make their day better. - 试着问别人是否有什么你能做的来帮助他们的日子变得更好。 
- but while we cannot close the gulf between us, we can try to bridge it so that we may be able to talk across it. - 但是,虽然我们不能弥合我们之间的鸿沟,我们却能够设法搭一座桥,以便我们能够越过它进行会谈。 
- because, for me, time ceases when i try to bridge my perceptions with the moments unfolding around me. - 因为对我来说,当试着将自己的感觉和周围的每个瞬间融合时,时间是停止的。 
- if they try to make us leave the house, we will fight back with all the power at our command. - 如果他们试图把我们赶出这座房子,我们将使用我们手中所有的权力反抗。 
- try this: put yourself in that person’s shoes. try to understand why the person did what he did. - 试试这个,把你放到那个人的位置,试着去理解为什么这个人做了他要做的。 
- if you can bear with me, i will try to explain my own position. - 如果你们能忍受我的话,我就试着解释我自己的立场。 
- if you have some, try to get more. - 如果你有一些的话,试着得到更多。 
- try to have blocks of time with no interruptions, so you don’t have to rush from one meeting to another. - 试着要让自己有大块的不受打扰的时间,这样你就不必匆忙的从这个会议赶赴那个会议。 
- as an exercise, try to explain why before reading the next paragraph. - 作为练习,在阅读下一段之前请试着解释一下原因。 
- they do not have rigid beliefs or try to control and manipulate their surroundings to make them happy. - 他们没有一成不变的信仰,也不会试图通过控制和利用周围的人来取悦自己。 
- if you try to use it the wrong way, it will not be easy. - 如果你试着用错误的方式来使用它,将不是那么容易的。 
- i run, and try to only run. - 当我跑步的时候,我尝试着只是在跑。 
- try to see what they see. - 尝试看看他们所看到的。 
- anything is possible if you do your best, so try to do your best every day. - 没有什么是不可能的,只要你尽你所能。所以,试着每天尽你所能(做到最好)吧。 
- in this section, i will try to explain how the components work together so that you can understand the relationships among them. - 在这一部分中,我将试着解释这些组件是如何相互协作的,以让您能够明白它们之间的关系。 
- teachers often try to rub into the pupils that time and tide wait for no man. - 老师们经常向学生灌输「岁月不待人」的思想。 
- i try to bring some of the outside in. - 我尝试着将外面的阳光带回家。 
- try to stick to some or all of these strategies. - 试着坚持下面策略的其中一些或者全部。