Then the dwarf, in a shaky voice, pleaded, 「Dear Mr Bear, please spare my life I beg of you.」
然后,小矮人以发抖的声音向熊祈求道:「亲爱的熊先生,求求您饶了我吧。」
Grant me mercy, I beg of you!
仁慈一点,我求你!
But proceed, I beg of you. How did you obtain these details?
但请你说下去,你是怎么知道这个消息的?
I beg of you to kindly reconsider my request.
我恳求你费心重新考虑一下我的请求。
I beg of you to keep quiet.
我求求你们安静一点。
We beg of you.
我们向你祈求。
May I beg of you to offer some constructive Suggestions about my thesis?
能请您就我的论文提一些有建设性的意见吗?
Try me... oh, do, I beg of you!
让我试试……噢,我求你了!
Please, if I may beg of you, we are sharing this thing together.
请,如果我可以请求你们,我们正在一起分享这个事情。
He wanted always to taste my coffee, and when Makondai brought it, would beg of me, in the most serious manner, for some.
它总是想尝一尝我的咖啡,当Makondai端咖啡进来时,它都会用最严肃最虔诚的举止,向我索要一些。
I beg of you to keep quiet.
我请求你们安静一点。
No more, Optimus Prime! Grant me mercy, I beg of you!
不要啊,擎天柱,仁慈一点,我求你!
People turned to look after him, so uncouth was his shambling figure. Several officers followed him with their eyes, to see that he did not beg of anybody.
人们回头目送着他,他那蹒跚的身影是如此的古怪。有几个警察一直用眼睛盯住他,以便阻止他向人乞讨。
I beg of you to give me a chance to speak.
我请求你给我一个发言的机会。
I beg of you not to mention her name again.
我请求你别再提她的名字。
Just look, no remarks! Favor to beg of you!
看可以,不要发表评论!拜托大家了!
This is what I beg of you.
是所至祷。
I beg of you to consider it, and do not stand in the way of your own safety and prosperity.
我求你把这事仔细想一想,不要妨碍了自己的安全和幸福。
I'm not going to beg of the same for Ariza.
我不会对阿里扎有同样的要求。
As good beg of a naked man as a miser.
向守财奴求助,好比向一无所有的人求助。
I beg of you not to reveal the secret.
我请求你不要揭露那个秘密。
「Then, M. Morrel, I beg of you,」 said he, 「not to say a word to Dantès on the subject. I may have been mistaken.」
「这样的话,莫雷尔先生,请你,」他说,「有关这事,请你别再去问唐太斯了,或许是我弄错了。」