get on
上车,上马;进展,使前进
2026-05-06 08:54 浏览次数 27
上车,上马;进展,使前进
"The news won't be on tonight"
"He progressed well in school"
"My plants are coming along"
"Plans are shaping up"
"mount a horse"
"She aged gracefully"
"we age every day--what a depressing thought!"
"Young men senesce"
"It is getting on midnight--let's all go to bed!"
"My boss and I get along very well"
Gonna get it on就要带上它了
get t on相处
mount the horse上马
Get Back on Stage唱片名
Get Up On Stage走上舞台
get stcrafted on起源做
start a project上马
get low on fuel低燃油告警
Get involved on campus多参与校园活动
get t on well和睦相处
this isn「t the kind of commentary you get on most wine tours.
这不是那种你在大多数葡萄酒之旅中所能得到的评论。
「if we can」t get respect in asia,」 says a chinese policymaker, 「we can「t get on in the world.
中国的一位决策者说:“如果我们不能在亚洲赢得尊敬,我们就不能在世界上取得进展。
but then you just want to walk in, say hello, buy the fish and get on with your day.
但是如果你只想走进市场,打声招呼,买到鱼后走人去忙你的事情,那就办不到了。
my dad only uses the computer to play poker and for some reason whenever i get on after him caps lock is always on, no idea why.
我爸用电脑的唯一目的就是打红心大战,不知道为什么,每次我站在他后面观战,总是会发现大小写转换是开着的。
every small step counts. every smile you manage to get on your face is proof that you can do it.
你走出的每一个小步,以及挂在你脸上的笑容都是能够证明你能做到的证据。
but it」s out of the way, we can put it to one side and get on with our job on the pitch.
但是事实并没有我们想的那样糟,现在我们可以把鲁尼的事情放到一边然后考虑足球场上的工作了。
they tell us all the same thing and hope we get on with it.
他们灌输给我们同样的“知识」,并希望我们按这个思路走下去。
if you see any discrepancies, get on the phone immediately.
如果你看到任何不符点,马上打询问电话。
we get on well, but there「s no kind of progression.
我们相处得很好,但就是没有那种进展。
despite all this he didn」t get on with all the other power brokers in england at the time and had to flee the country for fear of arrest.
尽管如此,他却偏偏与当时英格兰所有其他有权势者闹得关系紧张,以至于后来因为担心锒铛入狱而不得不远走他乡。
what should you do if you really cannot get on with your boss at work?
如果你在工作中实在无法和老板处好,你应该怎么办?
he will get on to calculus as he keeps on working at it.
他会掌握微积分的,因为他一直在温习这门课程。
「it’s interesting learning how to get on with women, 」 he says.
他说,“学习如何讨女人的欢心是件非常有趣的事情。
this time some of them might not even get on the ballot.
这一次一些人都不可能有机会接受投票。
but in reality we can get on by with very little.
但是在现实中我们只需要少许必须品就能生活下去。
they'd just witnessed, or so they maintained, a security man turn his back at a bus stop and his dog get on the bus without him, only for the bus to depart.
他们只希望看到,或者使他们保持一个安全的人把他回到一个巴士站和他的狗上车没有他,只有巴士离开。
in some respects this is understandable, since regulators and investigators need to be left to get on with their work.
在某种程度上,这是可以理解的,因为监管机构和调查人员需要继续与它们合作下去。
one family wanted him to help them get on television to plead for their child.
一对父母希望他能够帮助他们通过电视找到自己的孩子。
i get on with the rest of my day.
之后我就继续做一天中其他的事情了。
only then did it get on to your computer.
直到那时你才能从你的电脑上看到它。
do the laundry and get on with your duties.
把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。
fare(特定情况或时期内以某种方式)做,干;发生;结果是;出游
board董事会;木板;甲板;膳食