I think it would be a while, at least, before I did that. It would have to be very good.
至少我要等一段时间才能这么做,并且是要在那部戏非常好的情况下。
But I did not good enough in this respect as the one-child relationship.
而因为是独生子女的关系,在这一方面我做的很不够。
I did it for his benefit.
我做这个是为了帮助他。
At the start, I did just one thing, and then another.
在刚开始的时候,我只做了一件事,然后再是其他的。
Since I did yours, you can do one of mine.
既然我替你做了你的,那你也可以做一件我的。
But I did have two sisters.
但是我确实有二个姊妹。
I did it only because I felt it to be my duty.
我做此事仅仅因为我觉得它是我的责任。
I did everything that the teachers told me to do: the homework assignments, everything.
老师让我做什么,我就做什么:各种家庭作业,所有要做的事。
And I did like him, James.
而且我确实很喜欢他,詹姆斯。
But, I did encounter some drawbacks and problems.
但我确实遇到了一些缺陷和问题。
I did mighty well on my own hook.
我在自己的挂钩上仍然做得很好。
That's what I did in that book.
这就是我在那本书里做的工作。
Hey, I did this, I said this, and they did this. What next?
嗨,我这么做的,我这么说的,他们这么做的,下一步该怎么做?
They ascribed courage to me for something I did out of sheer panic.
由于我纯粹因惊慌而做的事,他们认为我很有勇气。
I did some consulting for some investment groups.
我为一些团体做投资咨询。
All I did was be nice to you.
我所做的只是向你表示友好罢了。
And so this is what I did for hours, until I itched with boredom.
这是我在数小时内要做的事,直至无聊得发痒。
I did it, and so can you.
我可以做到这些,你也可以。
I did feel bad about leaving the campaign, and I offered to go to Connecticut for a couple of weeks to set up an organization there.
离开竞选活动的确让我感觉不好,我主动提出到康涅狄格州去帮几个星期的忙,在那里帮助建立一个竞选机构。
「What I did at MIT was my work,」 she says.
「我在麻省理工学院做的一切都是我的工作。」她说。