I see them longing and reaching out for authentic community.
我看到他们渴望并向可信的集体张开双臂。
I do avoid putting up ads that I personally find annoying when I see them on other sites, including pop-ups and interstitials (stuff that flies across your screen).
我不会把那些出现在其它网站上的看上去很惹人厌的广告放在自己的网站上,比如弹出式广告和插入式广告(那些会在你屏幕前飞来飞去的东西)。
A lot of my friends are also back home now and I see them struggling to figure out what they「re doing with their lives.
我的很多朋友现在也搬回家住了,我看到他们都在努力搞清楚自己究竟靠什么生活。
I see them as very important things.
我认为两者的意义都非常重要。
B: Thanks. I see them now.
B:谢了,我现在看到了。
「Every time I see them I feel nervous,」 says Jasim.
贾斯姆说:「每次看到他们,我就感到紧张。」
How much I want to play with the happy children when I see them prancing lively.
每当看见一大群小孩子们蹦蹦跳跳的样子,我就多想和他们打成一片啊!
But when I see them I do not feel worthy of that respect.
然而当我看到他们的时候,我觉得受之有愧。
I see them once every two months.
我每两个月与他们见一次面。
I see them about once a fortnight.
我大约两星期见他们一次。
They rest on the bookshelves in the Oval Office, and I see them every day.
这些模型如今都陈列在椭圆形办公室的书架上,我每天都会看到。
I see them and want to hug them - but now is a different time and bed bugs would mutually derail any desire to lock arms with strangers.
我看见她们,想拥抱她们——但现在时代不同了,温带臭虫阻碍了大家互相拥抱的渴望。
I project these thoughts on the canvas of my life where I see them like moving picture frames interwoven with all the threads of my life experience.
我把这些想法投射到我自己人生的画布上:在这块画布上我看到它们犹如快速移动的画框,和我自己的人生经历交织缠绕。
Yes, I see them in the text just as anybody else does, but since I don」t really know what they mean except by means of the translation, why should I use them?
我看着这些原版书,但是我也不懂他们真正什么意思,除了它们翻译过来的意思,所以我干嘛费劲去用俄语?
I see them parting from me helplessly.
我眼睁睁地看着它们离我而去。