gordon: that「s horrible. what are you going to do to do now?
戈登:太糟糕了。那么现在你要怎么做呢?
ladies, what are you going to do, and men, how can you help us master your secrets to success?
那么女士们,你还在等什么呢? 还有,男士们,你们会怎样地帮我们精通于你们走向成功的秘密呢?
what are you going to do with the books?
你打算拿这些书怎么办?
what are you going to name your baby?
你打算给小宝贝取什么名字?
what are you going to do with the short life you’ve been given?
在你被给予的有限生命里,你打算做什么?
lily: wonderful! so what are you going to cut?
真棒!你打算剪什么呢?
what are you going to have?
你有什么打算呢?
ok, now you have a blog. what are you going to do with it?
好了,你已经有了博客,要用它做什么?
once you」ve found a new way to input text - what are you going to do with it?
一旦你发现一种新的输入文本方法,你会如何利用它?
the question, one i hope you「ll ask yourself, is what are you going to do with that impact?
我要问你的这个问题是:你会用这些影响来做什么呢?
dan: what are you going to do now, george?
丹 :你现在打算干什么,乔治?
i」ve been given certain abilities, and i look at it this way: what are you going to do with what you have?
我被赐予各样能力,我是这样看待的:你用拥有的要做什么呢?
what are you going to do when life doesn「t work out like you planned or wanted?
当生活全然不再是你当初追求抑或向往的模样,你会如何是好?
but what are you going to do in a place where you don’t know anyone?
但是,你到一个谁也不认识你的地方去干什么呢?
darren: so, you have three days off. what are you going to do?
戴伦:你有三天的假期,要做什么?
now, the choice is: you could-- what are you going to do?
现在选择是,你可以-,你会怎么做?
what are you going to do to do now?
那么现在你要怎么做呢?
what are you going to say if colleen gets killed over there?
如果科琳在伊拉克战死了,你打算怎么和孩子们说呢?
so, what are you going to do after you graduate, donna?
那么,毕业之后你打算做什么,唐娜?
father: what are you going to do this evening.
父亲:今晚你打算干什么,吉尔?
father: what are you going to do tonight, jim?
父亲:今晚你打算干什么,吉尔?
so if someone comes to you with a problem, encourage them to think of ways to fix their issue, and empower them to do so by responding with 「so what are you going to do about it?」.
如果某一个人带着一个问题来找你,你应该鼓励他们自己想办法解决,并问「你会怎么来处理这个问题?」 来强迫他们思考。
what are you going to do on lucky island?
我们将在幸运岛上做些什么?
「the big bang theory」 is off this week for the thanksgiving holiday -- what are you going to do during its absence this thanksgiving?
《生活大爆炸》本周因为感恩节停播一周,没有它的感恩节你打算怎么过捏?
honey, you’re a house-wife. what are you going to say to nasa?
亲爱的,你是一位家庭主妇,打算要对航空总署说些什么呢?
」but what are you going to do with the empty house?「 asked the butcher」s wife.
「但你要用这空房子做什么呀?」屠夫的妻子问道。
jill's father: what are you going to do this evening,jill?
今晚你打算干什么,吉尔?