ate out
上馆子吃饭;锈坏;使腐烂
2026-04-12 14:24 浏览次数 15
上馆子吃饭;锈坏;使腐烂
1. to consume the herbage from especially to excess
the marsh was badly eaten out by muskrats
2. to reprimand (a person) severely
3. to eat away from home, especially at a restaurant
we usually eat out on Thursdays
4. an area of marsh denuded of vegetation by the feeding of an excessive population (as of muskrats or waterfowl)
and then i really wanted to have sushi so my husband and i ate out at a japanese restaurant.
然后我真正地想食寿司,因此我丈夫和我出去在一家日本餐馆吃饭。
the conspicuous orange and white clownfish and the neon bicolor angelfish seemed to keep an arm「s length away, while the black and yellow butterfly fish came right up and ate out of my hand.
色彩鲜艳的橘红色和白色相间的小丑鱼、霓虹色的双色天使鱼好像总是和你若即若离,而黑黄相间的蝴蝶鱼则径直从右侧游过来,吃掉了我手中的面包。
we didn’t have a kitchen in our first apartment and ate out almost every night at hot pot restaurants both cheap and pricey.
我们的第一个公寓没有厨房,所以差不多每顿晚餐我们都是在或贵或贱的火锅餐厅中解决的。
we ate out to celebrate mom」s birthday.
我们上馆子吃饭来庆祝妈妈的生日。
we ate out a lot. we had a handful of favourite places.
我们常出外吃饭,有好几个特别喜欢去的地方。
when he was a boy, raccoons ate out of his hand.
当他还是个孩子时,浣熊们舔食他手上的食物。
the first night we ate out but the second night we are in the terrace garden.
头天晚上我们吃完了,第二天我们去了花园。
in 1960, american families ate out at restaurants much more often than japanese and british families and the average frequency ratio was 1.
1960年,美国家庭每月在饭店就餐的平均次数要远远高于日本和英国家庭,三者的比例依次为每月次:1。
so even though i ate out in brussels yesterday, i plumped for a veggie option: a delicious lebanese mezze.
因此,尽管昨天我外出去布鲁塞尔吃饭,也还是选择了素食:一份美味的黎巴嫩mezze。
the single man was tired of instant noodle and ate out for a change.
这个单身汉吃腻了方便面,于是下馆子换换口味。
what i had when i ate out was sweet and sour chicken, dumplings, crab rangoons, miso soup and noodles.
我在外面吃过酸甜鸡、饺子、炸蟹角、味噌汤和面条。
tom was so rich and generous that his friends ate out of his hand.
汤姆既有钱又慷慨,所以他的朋友们对他都是唯唯诺诺的。
in 1960, american families ate out at restaurants much more often than japanese and british families and the average frequency ratio was 1.2:0.2:0.4 times per month.
1960年,美国家庭每月在饭店就餐的平均次数要远远高于日本和英国家庭,三者的比例依次为每月次:1.2:0.2:0.4。
we ate out xmas dinner at lunchtime but before eating we had to pull the crackers.
我们在午餐时间吃光了圣诞餐,但在吃之前我们必须掰开饼干。
i also ate out less.
在外面吃饭次数也少了。
i sent professor smith a present, for he pulled me through last semester. it cost me $40. besides, i ate out with tony.
我送给史密斯教授一件礼物,因为整个上个学期的他帮我通过了考试。礼物花了40美元。另外,我跟托尼出去吃饭了。
wu ming: well, we ate out a lot.
吴明:噢,我们在外面吃了很多。
more than half of employees admitted to going out to eat at least once a week, and a quarter ate out three or more times a week.
超过半数的员工承认他们每周至少在外面吃一次,而四分之一的人每周会在外面吃至少三次。