I was the one working myself to death, not him.
我才是那个操劳得快死的人,而不是他。
In college, I was one of those guys who sat in the back and doodled in my notebook.
大学的时候,我也是那些坐在教室最后面,在笔记本上乱写乱画的学生之一。
For me, only my family was more important — and in fact I was making these change for my family as well as for myself.
对于我来说,只有我的家庭是最终的——并且事实上,我也在为我的家庭也为我自己做着改变。
I was an atheist at the time.
那个时候我是一个无神论者。
I was surprised to see her in the clearing.
当我在空地上看到她时,我很是惊讶。
I was shut out for being five minutes late.
我就迟到了五分钟,便被关在了门外。
Down at the Institute, I was in the doghouse.
在研究所里,我就是住在一个狗窝里。
But I was not.
然而我不是。
Never take me to a horror film again. I was scared out of my wits.
以后再也不要带我去看恐怖电影,我简直被吓得魂不附体。
I let them think I was one of them.
我让他们以为我也是其中一份子。
That was our relationship: I was just a bum to her.
但这就是我们的关系:我对她来说就是一个屁股。
I was straightening my schoolbag when you phoned me.
你给我打电话时,我正在整理书包。
I was out with my friend to go see another area that was flooded when we came across this and both of us screamed with delight.
我和朋友一起出门是为了去看看另外一片被水淹的地区的,而遇到了这个让我们惊喜地尖叫的场景。
But at that number I was told to call another number.
但是在那个号码那里,我又被告知打另一个号码。
I was the only person he trusted.
我是他信任的唯一的一个人。
I never doubted you; I was sure you would bring me the money.
我从不怀疑你的,我肯定你会给我带来这笔钱的。
I was brought up by my paternal aunt.
我是由姑姑拉大的。
I didn't mean to hit the cat, I was aiming at [for] the tree.
我并没想打这只猫,我是瞄那棵树。
I snuggled him in my arms and told him I was his father.
我把他紧紧抱在怀里,对他说我是他的父亲。
By the end of her speech I was really browned off.
直等到她的讲话结束,我实在厌烦透了。
For whatever odd reason, I was into him, despite the fact that all of my friends and family hated him.
可不知因为什么古怪的原因,我就是被他迷住了,尽管我的朋友和家人都讨厌他。
I was one of these guys.
我曾经就是这样的一个人。
I was just one of those kids who go to church and call themselves Christians, until God started convicting me.
我只是那些去教堂称自己是基督徒的孩子的其中之一,直到上帝开始我定罪。
I was disobliged by an uninvited guest last night.
昨晚我被一位不速之客所打扰。