just like
就像,正如
2025-11-24 07:12 浏览次数 19
就像,正如
1. very suddenly
Just feel like只是感觉
Just Feels Like只觉得
I Just Also Like我刚也那样
Just Not Like This只不喜欢这样
just thething like多少
Just Be Like只这样
Just I Like You只我喜欢你
Just Less Like This而已不足这般如此
no less than不少于,多达…;正如
Just Pure Like You只单纯喜欢你们
just like we referenced everything to one bar before, as our standard pressure.
就像我们把所有的压强都和一巴作参考,作为标準压强。
since there is only one singleton instance, any instance fields of a singleton will occur only once per class, just like static fields.
由于只有一个单实例,单例对象的域只会在一个类中出现一次,就像静态域一样。
you have forgotten that you are only a guest here, just like us.
你们忘记了你们只是这里的一个过客,就像我们一样。
we cannot know all about the universe, because it exists in the same logic together with us, just like we cannot see our own eyeballs but their image through a mirror. it is not real but an image.
人无法彻底了解宇宙是因为人和宇宙都存在于同一个逻辑中,就像人不能看到自己的眼球一样,通过镜子看到的眼球,也只是眼球的投影,是一个假象。
just like when i had a baby, i really had no idea that a business would take so much of my time and money.
我开始做生意的时候,就像我得第一个孩子一样,感到一头雾水,真的不知道生意需要花那么多钱和时间。
after all, you have your own priorities and needs, just like everyone has his/her own needs.
毕竟,我们都有自己优先考虑到事情和需要,就像每个人都有自己的需求一样。
just like the inside of the office.
就像是办公室的内部环境一样。
it's just like strangling his throat.
这就像扼住了他的喉咙。
「if you could just open it up immediately, just like you do with your cellphone, and text somebody or whatever and close it back up, that would be ideal,」 he said.
「如果你正好能够立即打开电脑,就像打开手机,给人发短信或诸如此类的事并关掉复原一样,那将是完美的,」他说。
kids right out of school have the greatest potential, just like young mathematicians, but they do need how to work for a living.
从学校毕业的孩子们拥有最大的潜力,就像年轻的数学家一样,但是他们更需要知道如何为了生活而工作。
all of these have wonderful flavours — just like a glass of wine.
所有这些地方都有惊人的口味——就像一杯酒。
you have to work at it and design it in to your systems from the beginning, just like you have to design in scalability, performance, reliability and security.
您从一开始就得学习它并将其设计到您的系统中,就像您在可伸缩性、性能、可靠性和安全性方面进行的设计一样。
just like the hairdresser he plays in the film, in reality wang can only sing as a hobby.
就像片中他扮演的理发师一样,在现实生活中王太利只能把唱歌作为一种爱好。
we have it all figured out, just like they taught us in school.
我们了解它的一切,就像老师在学校教给我们的那样。 对,就是这样。
just like our feelings, we might have been attacked, humiliated, or made to feel wrong for them.
就像我们的感觉一样,我们曾经或许被攻击,被羞辱,或者是认为他们错了。
just like you schedule your runs, you also have to plan to get (and keep) yourself motivated to run.
就像你準备好了跑步计划,你还是不得不使你自己获得(和保持)跑步动力。
but the result is that you can call your kernel functions using their names, just like any other system call.
其结果是您可以使用它们的名字来调用内核函数,就像其他任何系统调用一样。
just like the bureau of labor statistics!
就像美国劳动局的统计方式!
she looked just like her name.
她长得就像她的名字一样。
while you can add or edit information in the document just like any other address book entry, those changes are not written back into sap.
尽管您可以在文档中添加或编辑信息,就像任何其他地址簿项一样,但是这些更改不会写回到sap 中。
i just like it.
但我就是喜欢这样。
just like the plants, we must go on and live.
就像这些植物一样,我们也会往前走,活下去。
this question about chemtrails, why would they do that when they’re exposed just like the rest of us are?
这个关于飞机喷洒化学药剂的问题,当他们就像余下的我们一样暴露在外时他们这样做?
as for disgust, it will purse its lips and withdraw one hand just like a delicate woman.
表现厌恶时,它会噘起嘴唇同时将一只手收回,就像是一个柔弱的女子。