the piles of desiccated smelly triangles had rather put me off the delicacy.
那些一堆堆脱水后的难闻的三角形,让我从此不再敢享用这道菜肴。
i asked the bus driver to put me off near the town centre.
我请公共汽车司机在快到市中心时让我下车。
joy, you make it sound very nice. there「s one thing about camping that」ll put me off it forever.
乔伊,让你说的还真不错。不过,有件事让我一提起野营就够了。
it helped put me off medicine as a vocation, and indeed working for other people.
那份工作令我打消了从医的念头,甚至连给人打工的念头也没了。
you「re just trying to put me off my game.
你只不过想阻止我参加比赛。
put me off at third avenue, please.
到第三街让我下车。
do you think you could possibly put me off for the night?
你看能否让我在你处过夜?
adriana:well, i had an accident a few years ago. i shredded my knuckles on a cheese grate and it really put me off cooking.
嗯,几年前我出了次事故。我的指关节在奶酪粉碎机上弄伤了接着我就再也不敢做菜做饭了。
he tried to put me off with more promises.
他想用更多的诺言来敷衍我。
it hasn」t put me off hitching, but it did make me realise how stupid i had been to get into a van with a man i didn「t trust.
这并没有阻止我继续搭车,但是这让我明白和一个不信任的男人进一辆运货车是多么愚蠢。
he tried to put me off with a vague promise.
他企图以含糊的许诺来敷衍我。
」simon,if you「re trying to put me off my lunch,you won」t succeed.
赛蒙,如果你是想阻止我吃东西的话,你是不会成功的。
don「t put me off when i ask questions. if you do, you will find that i stop asking and seek my information elsewhere.
当我问你问题的时候,请别敷衍我或者拒绝我。否则我将停止发问,转向它处寻求答案。
dinner with the kids in which they put me off smoked eel sushi forever (」its like a snake in water! 「) will still miss them at camp. sort of.
与孩子们共进晚餐,但他们让我永远不敢再碰鳗鱼寿司(那就像水中的蛇一样)还是将会想念在营地的他们,有点儿。
don」t put me off when i'm trying to concentrate.
当我试图集中精神时,被打扰我。
please put me off at the next stop.
请让我在下一站下车。
the way he spoke to me has put me off wanting to punt on the river ever again.
他对我说话的方式让我没有了在河上工作的想法。
please put me off at the world exhibition center.
到世界展览中心时请通知我下车。
just put me off the train at dijon anyway.
总之,只要让我在第戎下火车就行。
they put me off at a small station.
他们让我在一个小站下了车。
he has to put me off till tomorrow evening.
他不得不把同我的约会延到明天晚上。
my first week at university put me off university life completely.
入读大学仅一星期,我已经十分讨厌大学生活。