sit in
列席,旁听;参加;代理
2026-03-22 09:44 浏览次数 31
列席,旁听;参加;代理
"Can I sit in in your Intermediate Hittite class?"
sit-in protest静坐抗议
sit up in high高高在上
participate in参加;分享
sit quietly in静静的坐
sit up in bed在床上
Sit-in sport体育服务
take part in参加,参与
sit-in strike静坐罢工
sit t in on列席
sit t in不干预
sometimes it「s simplest to have a human sit in front of the program and mark each test as pass or fail.
有时,最简单的方法是让一个人坐在程序前将每一个测试通过或失败的结果都标记下来。
a few months later, i was able to sit in london and watch a similar screen, tracking 60 pieces of rubbish in seattle. each one had a story to tell.
几个月之后,我能够坐在伦敦看一个相似的屏幕,屏幕上显示的是在西雅图跟蹤60个垃圾,每个垃圾都有自己的来源、经历。
for the majority of the year she worked there, she was never asked to do anything except sit in meetings, quietly.
在这家公司工作的大多数时间,除了安静的参加会议之外她都从未被要求做过任何工作。
the state parliaments will not sit in their regional capitals, as you might imagine, but in the parliament building at naypyidaw.
州议会竟然不是(如你想像的)在地方的首府开会,而是在首都奈比多的国会大厦里。
some of them think that big company directors don」t do any work, but just sit in their offices gathering in the profits.
他们中有些人认为,大公司的经理们什么事也不干,只是坐在办公室里收利润。
you can even make a shrine or an altar that you can face when you sit in meditation.
你甚至可以制作一个神龛或者祭坛,这样当你冥想的时候就可以面对它们而坐。
i can’t sit in an office for 8 hours.
我不能在办公室里一待就是8个小时。
for one whole hour after she departs, i sit in my armchair and do nothing!
她离开家后的整整一小时,我都呆坐在椅子上,一动不动!
sit in a comfortable position with your back straight, and close your eyes.
在一个舒服的地方坐下,挺直腰板,然后闭上你的眼睛。
we like to sit in the sun and relax.
我们喜欢沐浴在阳光中放松身心。
and so if you see a law saying blacks have to sit in the back of a trolley car, you would say, why do you need a law?
所以如果你看到有哪条法律说黑人必须坐在电车后面,你就会说,为什么你们需要这样的法律?
some people choose to prioritise their job over time with their kids, others choose to sit in front of the television rather than talk with their spouses.
有些人首先选择的是工作而牺牲了和他们的孩子一起的时间,其他人选择坐在电视机前打发时间,却不愿和他们的配偶交谈。
i debated whether i should sit in the first or the second car, and decided on the second.
我合计我是应该坐在第一节车厢还是第二节,后来决定留在第二节车厢。
they sit in rows, taking hot glass into their gloved hands and spinning it around a cylinder.
他们成排坐着,用戴着手套的手拿起炽热的玻璃,将它绕在一个圆筒上。
you sit in the living room wondering why all the servants quit the day before, and if your assistant is ever going to call you back.
你坐在起居室里,想弄明白为什么所有的佣人在前一天全都辞职了,还有你的助理究竟会不会回你的电话。
i sit in the waiting room and think about that second beer and how good it was.
我坐在候诊室,开始想那第二瓶啤酒,还有那啤酒该有如何美好。
one afternoon we sit in a hut while women enter one by one to tell their stories.
一天下午,我们坐在一个棚屋里,女人们一个接一个地进来讲述她们的遭遇。
i leave the shutter open and just sit in awe of it all.
我让快门一直打开,坐在一边,对大自然的一切充满敬畏。
you thanked her by asking to sit in a row.
而你对她的感恩回报,就是请她坐到另一排去。
perhaps the next time he suggests a night out, i can persuade him to see a film, so we can sit in blissful silence in the cinema instead.
可能下次他建议晚上出去,我就可以建议他去看场电影,这样的话我们就可以坐在电影院享受令人陶醉的沉默啦。
the satellites sit in a very special orbit that allows them to circle the earth once in 24 hours.
这些卫星位于一个十分特殊的轨道,以便它们能每隔24小时环绕地球一周。
rent a hot tub and place it outside. you can sit in a hot tub sipping your favorite glass of wine.
比如租一套热水浴设备安置在室外,就可以坐在浴桶里悠然地品一杯最爱的果酒。