i cannot express to you how grateful i am.
我无法向你表达我是多么感激。
tom quarreled with his parents about how to spend their holidays in china.
汤姆与父母对如何在中国度假的问题争论起来。
i wondered how he came here.
我想知道他是怎样来到这儿的。
she shows me how to do it.
她告诉我怎样做这事。
how can you be so thoughtless?
你怎么这样不懂事?
that depends on how you tackle the problem.
那取决于你如何处理这个问题。
as a farmer, you should learn how to yoke the oxen together.
作为农民,你应该学会怎样把一对牛用轭连起来。
i am learning how to fence.
我正在学习如何舞剑。
the teacher taught the students how to paragraph an essay.
老师教学生如何把一篇文章分段。
i don「t know how he came by so much money.
我不知道他怎么搞到那么多钱。
how well you look!
你看来多么健康啊!
before lunch he learned the foreigner how to use chopsticks.
午饭前他教那个外国人怎样使筷子。
it beats me how she found her lost ring .
我难以理解她怎么能找到她那遗失的戒指。
i don」t know how these people go on for food when they are cut off by snow for days on end.
在连日下雪与外界隔绝的日子里,我不知道这些人是怎样解决食物的。
it is not how much you read but what you read that counts.
问题不在于你读了多少书,而在于你读了哪些有价值的书。
how can i conquer my disinclination to meet people?
我怎样才能克服不愿与人交往呢?
he should learn how to conduct a meeting.
他应当学习如何主持会议。
i don「t know how he passes over the hot summer.
我不知道他怎么度过这炎热的夏天。
i can」t think how you solved the problem.
我想不出你是怎么解决这个问题的。
he taught me how to swim.
他教我怎样游泳。
i don「t know how i」d have gone on without their support.
要是没有他们的资助,我真不知道日子该怎么过。
i don「t know how i aced in, i was lucky enough.
我不知道这好事怎么让我给碰上了,我够幸运的。
the professor discoursed at length on how students from different language backgrounds make the same kinds of mistakes in the use of articles.
该教授详尽讲述了来自不同语言背景的学生,怎样使用冠词时都犯同类的错误。
you have to reflect on how to answer his questions before you get to his house.
在你到达他家之前你必须考虑好如何回答他提出的问题。
let」s see how he acts next.
且看他下一步如何动作。
at the craft fair the children were shown how to dip candles.
在工艺博览会上给孩子们表演如何制造蜡烛。
he taught me how to get my ideas across.
他教我如何把自己的观点表达清楚。