would have
(要不…)就会;应该
2025-05-13 03:20 浏览次数 11
(要不…)就会;应该
1. want/expect someone to believe (something)
condition which would have应具备的条件
a luck would have it真走运或不走运
as luck would have it碰巧;真幸运
shalt将要;必定;应该,必须(shall 的第二人称单数现在时)
would have some referential value有借鑒价值
The Sparrows Would Have Heard麻雀会听见
want需要;缺少
Otherwise, you would have to implement this feature yourself.
否则,您就需要自己想办法实现这个特性。
Vitamin salesperson, if you did all of this I would have bought something from you.
维生素销售员先生,如果你把这些都做了,我会从你那买些东西。
Had they chosen for themselves, or their friends chosen for them, they would have chosen otherwise.
如果让他们自己选择,或者让他们的朋友替他们选择的话,他们定规不会这样选择。
This would have to be paid before bonuses.
这应该是在奖金之前支付的。
But I also think that if they abolished it today, it would have no impact.
但是我也认为如果他们今天废除了它,也不会带来任何影响。
「If this were a Fortune 500 company and they looked at these statistics they would have a diversity committee working on this immediately」 she said.
「如果这是《财富》500强的公司,他们会查看这些统计数字,会有一个多样化委员会立即去解决问题,」她说道。
Otherwise we would have killed them.
有时,我们想要杀掉他们
The NLP swish pattern would have you do a straight cut from one scene to the next, but I recommend you animate the first scene into the second.
神经语言程式学的闪变模式会让你直接从第一场景切换到第二场景,但我建议你想办法从第一场景发展到第二场景。
I knew then that we would have no Turkey or ham for Christmas and I felt sad.
我知道在我们的圣诞节餐桌上肯定不会有火鸡或火腿,我感到难过。
It seems reasonable to assume that if God loved everyone, He would have chosen everyone unto salvation.
如果上帝爱每一个人,他就会选择拯救每个人,这样的假设似乎有道理。
In his eyes, the party would have only reminded him of how far he has drifted from some of his friends.
在他眼中,聚会只会提醒他一个事实,那就是他与一些朋友开始有了距离,变得生疏起来。
The Defect record would have a set of state changes.
这个缺陷记录将有一个状态变更的设置。
In his model, this would have only modest effects on global welfare; but how confident can we be of that?
在他的模型中,这只会对全球的福利产生些许影响;但我们对之能够相信多少?
If they had had weak code ownership, there would have been no problem.
假如他们采用弱代码所有权的话,就不会有任何问题。
I would have soon found the one I wanted if the books had kept in order.
如果书籍摆放整齐了,我本可以很快就会找到我想要的那本书了。
Me, I would have turned on the alarm; but not him.
要是我,我就会报警;而他自有过人之处。
Maybe if we would have screened 「Food, Inc.」 in the pasture, the cows would have stayed where they belonged.
也许如果我们在牧场上有了「食品公司」,这些牛就会呆在他们本来属于的地方。
Without it we would have no TB control.
没有它我们就没有结核控制。
After their deaths, the gods would allow Cleopatra to live with Antony in another form of existence, so they would have eternal life together.
在她与安东尼死后,诸神会允许她们以另外一种存在形式生活在一起。这样她们就能永远的活在一起。
If I had had time then, I would have accompanied him.
我那时如果有时间的话,我就会陪着他去。
Until I learned that people would have opinions about me anyway.
我害怕评论,直到我明白,无论如何人们总会有看法。
This structure could change, but changes would have to be discussed with the team first.
这个结构可能会变化,但是变化应该首先与团队进行讨论。
I really cannot imagine what my semester at the University of Oklahoma would have been like without him.
我简直无法想象,要是我在俄克拉何马大学的那个学期没有他会是什么样。