molly: now i really want to go and see such a wonderful place.
莫莉:那地方太棒了,现在我真想去看看。
「oh dear,」 he said, 「do let me go and see the hunt; i cannot restrain myself.」
「哦亲爱的,」他说,「让我走吧,去看看打猎;我没有办法控制我自己。」
「oh dear,」 he said, 「do let me go and see the hunt;
「哦亲爱的,」他说,「让我走吧,去看看打猎;
clint eastwood「s latest film “hereafter」 is released this week in america and comes to europe in january. go and see it, if you can
克林特?伊斯特伍德的最新力作《从今以后》本周在美国上映,一月将在欧洲上映。希望你能去看看这部电影。
a: i really think you’d better go and see her.
我真的认为你最好去看看她。
nevertheless, abandoned as this child was, it sometimes happened, every two or three months, that he said, 」come, i」ll go and see mamma!「
不过,那孩子尽管无依无靠,每隔两三个月,却也偶尔会说:「哎,我要去看看妈妈!」
and israel said, 」i「m convinced! my son joseph is still alive. i will go and see him before i die.「
以色列说:「罢了!罢了!我的儿子约瑟还在,趁我未死以先,我要去见他一面。」
this phrase is a colloquial way to tell someone to go and see for themselves.
这是个口语化的短语,意思是让某人自己去看看。
i just had to go and see with my own eyes.
我只好亲眼去看看。
when the persistent clamor of the brat became too annoying, 」your son is squalling,「 thenardier would say; 」do go and see what he wants."
当那小把戏的急叫使人太恼火时,德纳第便说:「你的儿子又在鬼哭神号了,去看看他要什么。」
the first said, 」i have just bought a field, and i must go and see it.
头一个说:‘我买了一块地,必须去看看。
i really think you「d better go and see her.
我真的认为你最好去看看她。
if i had a coat of any sort, i would go and see mademoiselle mars, who knows me and is very fond of me.
要是有一件不管什么样的外衣,我便可以去看看马尔斯小姐了,她认得我,并且对我很够交情。
some of his father」s old generals or old comrades had invited him to go and see them, when they learned about him.
有几个引退的将军或是他父亲的老同事认识了他,曾邀请他去看看他们。
he thought he would go and see his friends.
他想他可以去看看他的朋友们。
why don`t you go and see if you can kill your grandfather?
你为什么不回到过去,看看能不能杀死你的祖父呢?”她这么回答想必会更有趣吧!
anyone who's visiting in beijing ought to go and see the palace museum.
不论是谁,只要到北京去游览,都应当去看看故宫。
i’d like to go and see it.
我想去看看。