if the doublecross happened only once, you might decide to continue the friendship, but let this guy know that his behavior is unacceptable.
如果出卖朋友行为只发生了一次,你可以决定继续友谊,但是要让这个家伙知道这种行为不能接受。
but this guy spells trouble.
但是这家伙会招致麻烦。
which was if your flight got canceled, and you were stuck in the airport for three hours with this guy or this girl, how happy would you be about that?
这个测试的内容是,如果你的航班被取消,你就会困在机场和这个家伙或者那个女孩儿在一起呆三个小时,你会对此事感到多么高兴?
when someone thinks about your niche, you want to be the go-to guy or gal.
当别人想到你的职业,你恰恰就是被想到的家伙或姑娘。
this is the one who tries to force every guy she dates onto the marriage track.
这个女人只想把约会时见到的每个男人都强行拉上婚姻的轨道。
some guy once told me that girls from indonesia are cheap, so i’m doing this to prove to everyone that we’re not.
有些家伙曾经告诉我说印尼姑娘贱得很,所以我才接受采访证明给每个人看我们不是那样的。
so you would argue that the average guy or gal off the street could perhaps reach your level of success with enough training?
所以你认为从街上随便选出一个普通的小伙子或大姑娘,经过足够的训练都能达到你的水平?
this guy often stirs up troubles.
这家伙就爱干煽风点火的勾当。
i think this guy should get back.
我想这家伙应该退回去。
one guy talked so much that the photographer i shared the studio with actually sent me a text saying, ‘please make him stop.
一个和我交流过很多的家伙说我这个摄影师实际上是在共用一个工作室,送我一句话,‘请阻止他。’
that guy is very hard to deal with.
那家伙很难对付。
「your guy is probably aware of the problem, so you can tackle it together,」 says weil.
韦尔说:「你的男人可能意识到了这个问题,所以你们可以一起处理它。」
you can find that guy of the imagination by using statistics.
你可以通过运用统计学寻找那想象中的家伙。
if you draw a proposal, then you have to go to the import beer festival this weekend and push over a guy in a chemical toilet.
如果你抽到一个提议,那周末你就得去参加进口啤酒节,然后找机会把一个男人推倒在应急厕所里。
whether your guy enjoys golf, gardening, or working out at the gym, encourage him to pursue his hobbies, while you make time for your own.
无论你的男人喜欢高尔夫球,园艺,或正在体育馆里锻炼,鼓励他去追逐自己的爱好,同时你也为自己争取了时间。
or see this guy trying to park?
或者看到这个家伙正在停车吗?
this guy would run his fingers through my hair, up and down my back, over my arms, while kissing me.
这个男人在吻我时,用他的手指抚摸我的头发,上下抚摸我的背,还压住我的胳膊。
this guy has everything!
这家伙什么都有!