they have to cut down the office staff.
他们不得不裁减办公室的职员。
we have to recur to arms for guarding our national dignity.
为了捍卫国家的尊严,我们不得不诉诸武力。
we have to rely on him to make the design.
我们不得不仰仗着他来进行这项设计。
you may hold your opinion, but you have to obey orders.
你可以保留你的意见,可你必须执行命令。
they have to vacate their offices before wednesday.
他们必须在星期三以前将办公室腾出来。
they have to replant the seedbeds as soon as possible.
他们必须尽快在苗床上重新培育上新苗。
i have to admit that i underrated the difficulty of the task.
我必须承认我低估了这项工作的艰难。
we have to quicken our pace.
我们必须加快步伐。
i have to bat out a term paper before class.
我必须在上课前匆匆写出一篇学期论文。
we have to ravel the matter out.
我们必须把事情弄个水落石出。
we have to fit the special train into the timetable.
我们必须得把这专列安排进火车行车时刻表。
you have to reflect on how to answer his questions before you get to his house.
在你到达他家之前你必须考虑好如何回答他提出的问题。
once the ice comes, the ship will have to winter over.
一旦冰雪降临,这船将不得不在一个地方度过整个冬天。
we have to change here for an express.
我们必须在这里换乘快车。
they have to reduce expenses this year.
他们今年必须削减开支。
we have to weigh the cost of the new system against the benefits it will bring.
我们必须权衡一下起用新系统所需的成本和它将带来的效益。
you have to file away for hours to get this metal smooth.
你要想你这块金属光滑,必须用锉刀不停地锉上几小时。
i have to complain to the manager about it.
对这件事我不得不向经理申诉。
we have to change for paris at this station.
我们必须在这个车站换车去巴黎。
i「m sorry to say i have to hold the ball back for half an hour, princess diana will join us.
很抱歉,我必须把舞会开始的时间推迟半个小时,黛安娜公主要来参加我们的舞会。
we have to learn to contradistinguish one thing from another.
我们必须学会用对比的方法来区别两个事物。
you have to go through certain formalities before you can emigrate.
在你移居国外前必须履行某些手续。
i shall have to prod him to pay me what he owes.
我将不得不催促他把欠我的钱还给我。
we」ll have to get this pamphlet out before next week.
我们必须在下星期前把这本小册子发出去。
i have to go and work, i must get out my next speech.
我必须回去工作了,我一定要準备好我的下一个发言稿。
we shall have to draw on our savings if we buy a house.
如果要买一座房子,我们就不得不动用我们的存款。