sit by
坐视不管,无动于衷
2026-03-22 09:44 浏览次数 28
坐视不管,无动于衷
"Don't just sit by while your rights are violated!"
Sit down by my table坐在我的桌子旁
sit back and look unconcerned坐视不管
sit side by side并肩而坐
sit t by无动于衷
Sit side by side confabulation促膝交谈
sit by the fire坐在火边
Sit down by the table坐在桌子旁
Sit here by my side相偎而坐
i sit here by myself我独自坐在这里
Sit All By Oneself独坐
and if i had not a letter to write myself, i might sit by you and admire the evenness of your writing, as another young lady once did.
要不是我自己有封信要写,我一定会象另外一位年轻的小姐一样,坐在你身旁欣赏你那工整的书法。
in a statement apple boss steve jobs said: "we can sit by and watch competitors steal our patented inventions, or we can do something about it.
苹果老板史蒂夫乔布斯在一份声明中说:”我们能坐观竞争对手窃取我们的专利发明,否则我们能为它做些什么。
my poor husband thought that he’d married a neurotic woman who cried at the menu and couldn’t even decide whether to go to the beach or sit by the pool.
我可怜的丈夫认为他娶了一个神经质的女人,因为这个女人会对着菜单哭泣,甚至不能决定去海滩还是去游泳池边坐着。
frisby says that, as timothy「s mother, she cannot sit by while her son dies.
但是弗里斯比太太说,作为蒂莫西的母亲,她不能坐视儿子死去。
i ask for a moment」s indulgence to sit by thy side.
请容我懈怠一会儿,来坐在你的身旁。
but mrs. frisby says that, as timothy's mother, she cannot sit by while her son dies.
但是弗里斯比太太说,作为蒂莫西的母亲,她不能坐视儿子死去。
a neighbour of the victims in koshkaky speaks for many: 「if the americans do this again, we are ready to shed our blood against them. we would rather die than sit by and do nothing.」
一位遇难者的邻居道出了大部分人的心声:「如果美国继续这么做,我们就準备与他们死拼到底,我们宁愿死也不能坐视不管袖手旁观」。
upon arrival, i’d sit by him, eat with him, and then ask him for a car ride (to which he almost always obliged).
他一回来,我就会坐在他身旁,与他一起用餐,然后要求他开车带我出去兜风(对此,他几乎总是有求必应)。
her time was running out , but she continued to sit by the window ,leaning her head against the window curtain , inhaling the odour of dusty cretonne .
她的时间不多了,但她仍然坐在窗前,头靠着窗帘,呼吸着提花窗帘上的尘土气味。
give me how to sit by your side, and bid my lips to do the work that can be done in silence and in dim light of stars.
容许我坐在你的旁边,容许我的唇儿做那在沉默中、在星辰的微光中能做的工作吧。
two men in work shirts sit by the window, eating doughnuts from a large box on the table in front of them.
两个穿着工作制服的男人坐在窗边,从摆在他们面前的那一大盒里拿起甜甜圈来吃。
dad would sit by the bed and start reciting the alphabet.
父亲坐在母亲的病床边,开始读字母表。
her prudent mother, occupied by the same ideas, forbore to invite him to sit by herself.
她那精明的母亲也有同感,因此并没有请他坐到她自己身边去。
they sit by the door waiting for me.
它们正坐在门边等着我呢。
a: why do you sit by the window and dream away?
你为什么坐在窗边发呆呀?
i love to sit by the window.
我喜欢坐在靠窗口的座位。
elizabeth then contrived to sit by her aunt.
伊丽莎白在舅母身旁坐下来。
steve jobs, apple’s chief executive, issued a statement saying “we can sit by and watch competitors steal our patented inventions, or we can do something about it.
苹果总裁史提芬乔布斯,发表了一份声明:“在竞争对手窃取我们的专利发明时,我们可以选择袖手旁观,也可以选择出手做点什么。
come sit by your mommy, shateria.
过来,坐到妈妈身边来,shateria。
we’d like to sit by the window.
我们想要坐在窗边。
if i were lucky enough to sit by you, i would have talked to you.
如果我有幸坐在你旁边,我一定会和你说话的。
can we sit by a window.
我们可不可以坐靠窗的位子?