But we just need to keep going.
不过我们只需要一直前进就好。
But we just consider, you know, them as our compatriots, our fellow citizens in a way, because we had the same problem, a similar earthquake, in 1999.
你知道,我们只是认为他们是我们的同胞,我们的兄弟,因为我们也有同样的问题,1999年就发生了类似的地震。
But we just slept in our tent for three hours.
但是我们只在帐篷里面睡了三个小时。
But we just prayed that God would bring us through it.
但我们只是祈祷,上帝会让我们平安无事的。
If I had to do it again, I「d do it differently. But we just didn」t know about that stuff back then.
如果我要重新再来,我会有不同的做法,但是,那时候我们只不过不知道这些东西。
But we just met, so you ignore me, so I was very angry.
可是我们刚刚见面,你就这样不顾及我,所以我很生气。
But we just don「t know how much of a problem.
但我们不知道那个问题有多大。
But we just can sleep at midnight.
但我们直到午夜才能睡觉。
But we just sat on the runway due to a problem in the control tower.
但其实我们也就是呆在跑道上,因为控制塔台出问题了。
But we just have to keep knocking on doors and demonstrating that what we」re doing is still important.
但是我们必须挨家挨户地敲门,证明我们所做的仍然是重要的。